These Terms & Conditions of Use (the Terms) sets out the Terms which you may make use of our website www.guarantorloans4me.com (the Website). Use of the Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the Website.
It is important that you carefully read these Terms before you use the Website, as they apply to your use of the Website. Please feel free to download or print a copy of these Terms for your own future reference. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the nature of these Terms and how they may affect your use of the Website and
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should exit the Website immediately and refrain from using it.
- The Website is operated by Advancis Limited trading as GuarantorLoans4Me (we, us, our). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08089541 and have our office at Alexandra Court, Carrs Road, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 2JY.
- We are regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 718849.
- We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner's Office with registration number Z3239423.
- The information on this website has been prepared in accordance with and is subject to the laws of England. By using this website, you submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. We make no representation that any material contained on this website is appropriate for any other jurisdiction or compliant with any laws or regulation thereof. The information on this website is directed at people within the United Kingdom only and this is not an offer to sell any products or do business with anyone located outside the United Kingdom. Should you choose to access this site from any location other than the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- We may choose to alter these Terms for a number of different reasons, including (without limitation) for commercial reasons, to comply with law or regulations, to comply with instruction, guidance or recommendations from a regulatory body, or for customer service reasons. The most up-to-date Terms can be accessed from the link in the footer section of the Website, and the date on which they will come into force is noted at the foot of these Terms.
- Where we wish to make substantial changes to these Terms, we will give you as much prior notice of any changes as possible. For minor or insubstantial changes, we may not give you any notice of such changes; you are therefore advised to ensure you regularly review these Terms.
- Where we make changes to these Terms which we wish to notify you of, we will do so in a manner which we believe to be appropriate but, in any way, will be either via:
- an email to the address which you have provided us with;
- a notice delivered to the registered postal address which you have provided us with;
- a notice on the Website;
- From the date of the implementation of the amended Terms, you shall be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, the new Terms, including (for the avoidance of doubt) any additions, removals, substitutions, or other changes to the identities of Advancis Ltd, whether or not you have read the revised Terms.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service which we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 0161 854 0645.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- No links to the Website may be included on any other site without our prior written consent. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the contents of the Website.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download or otherwise make use of any part of or content displayed on the Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
The 'GuarantorLoans4Me' name and logo on this website are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and any other rights in all information, data, text, artwork, pictures, photographs, images, graphics and materials on this website and the design, layout, look and appearance of this website are owned by us or licensed to us.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, or other Terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to post content to the Website, or to make contact with other users of the Website (such as the Blog), you must comply with the content standards set out in section 8 of these Terms (Acceptable Use).
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Website
- Any content you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out at paragraph 7.4 below.
- The views expressed by other users on the Website do not represent our views or values.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (as set out at paragraph 7.4 below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, forums, chat rooms, bulletin boards and certain material on our blog. Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- Any material that you may post to our site must comply with the spirit of the following content standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, or sexually explicit material, must not promote violence, discrimination on any basis, any illegal activity or be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, including Us.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in section 8 of these Terms (Acceptable Use)
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Contracts for consumer credit formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by the loan agreement and Terms and Conditions therein. For more information on the main Terms and Conditions of our loan agreement please see our FAQ Page.